Our mission is to deliver an exceptional experience so our guests will look and feel amazing. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar on hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of your service experience to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines. You’ll notice some changes during your next visit as we have implemented new policies and procedures to further promote the health and safety of guests and staff in which we’ve outlined below:
KEEP IT CLEAN
Enhanced cleaning procedures including 15 minutes between each appointment to deep clean service and common areas
AVOID THE CROWDS
Staggered appointments to minimize social contact and curbside check-in via phone call to avoid gathering in waiting areas
EQUIP OUR TEAM
Temperature screenings, face masks and gloves to ensure our team is well and ready for your service
ENSURE GUEST WELLNESS
Precautionary measures include face masks (we'll provide one or you can bring your own), temperature checks, and affirmation that you aren't sick or haven't been around anyone that has been sick
INCREASE SAFETY TRAINING
Increased education for our team focused on smart, safe practices
WHAT LUXURY LASHES IS DOING:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including 15 minutes between each appointment to deep clean service and common areas.
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used in the studio are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Appointments will be made online and payment will be collected prior to arrival to minimize interaction with others. Credit card capture for tips or venmo will be available to ensure the best practices for avoiding contamination.
- Staggered appointments to minimize social contact and curbside check-in via phone call to avoid gathering in waiting areas.
- Employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to guarantee a temperature of 98.6 or lower (lower than CDC recommendations) to ensure our team is well and ready for your service.
- All team members will wear a mask and gloves during any interaction with a client.
- Increased education for our team focused on sanitation and hygiene standards for smart, safe practices.
WHAT WE ARE REQUESTING GUESTS TO DO:
- Temperature check via a touchless thermometer prior to your service (guests with a temperature of 98.6 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty)
- Affirmation that you aren't sick or haven't been around anyone that has been sick
- Wear a face mask (we’ll provide one or you can bring your own)
- Enjoy our one-on-one service provided in the comfort and safety of your own private suite.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR NEXT VISIT
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that guests be aware of the following procedures to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other guests and studio employees.
BEFORE YOUR SERVICE
- All guests must answer the following health screening questions at time of booking and at time of service:
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- If the answer is yes to any of these questions, we’ll ask the guest to reschedule at least 14 days later.
- Guests will be called once everything is sanitized. They will need to stay in their car until called or wait outside in the hall to minimize interaction. They will be called the day before to answer screening questions and asked to download and print liability paperwork. If you do not have with you, a sanitized pen will be available to sign the liability form.
- All guests must cleanse their lashes before their service. Cleansing lashes will remove dirt and oil PLUS any potential bacteria that may be harmful to Lash Stylists. Guests should wash their hands before AND after cleansing their lashes.
- Please use napkins provided at the door to open the door on both sides and use the foot lever to throw napkin away.
- The entire suite is disinfected, including door handles, music volume control dial, lash table, trolley top and drawer handles, overhead light.
- The table is covered with fresh table paper.
- Lash stylists wash their hands before going to the lobby to greet their guests.
- Once a guest is laying on the lash table, the stylist will put on fresh gloves or finger cots and remove gel pads and tweezers from the sterilization pouch.
AFTER EACH SERVICE
- Lash stylists discard all disposable items, then properly remove and discard gloves. They thoroughly sanitize their hands.
- Table paper is removed and discarded.
- The entire suite is disinfected, including the trolley (top, shelf, drawer handles), non-disposable items (including sterilization of tweezers), door handles, coat/purse hook, light switch, music volume control dial, overhead light.
- The lash table, knee bolster and neck pillow are disinfected. If a blanket is used, it is removed from the suite for laundering.
- We are scheduling 15 minutes between each guest to properly complete the procedures detailed above.
Luxury Lashes Mission
We are focused on bringing beauty
and simplicity to all women of the world. Our eyelash extensions bring out the sass in us all, while simultaneously giving you back some of your hard earned time. With a set of our Luxury Lash eyelash extensions, your lashes feel and look full and vibrant throughout the day – without an ounce of makeup!
While Luxury Lashes offers eyelash extensions, our process is focused on each and every individual eyelash. A complete set of eyelashes only looks as good as each individual extension. Luxury Lashes artists pay particular attention to the form and shape of every eyelash that completes your set. Such critical detail leaves you with a flawless and lasting look of beauty and simplicity.
Xtreme Glue and Lashes? ...Because YOUR eyelash safety and top quality is important to us at Luxury Lashes
The Luxury Lashes Difference
Here, our lash artists are truly artists!
We have lashes in sizes from 5 to 17, every curl, .03 to .20, we carry ellipse and x-wrap flat lashes, mink bold, etc. to give you a customizeable look.
For those who know...we ONLY use Xtreme glues. Xtreme is the global leader for safety in eyelash extensions. Jo Mousselli, the founder of Xtreme Lashes, is a nurse whose patented glues are the best and safest in the industry.
Perfectress Hair Extensions
Interested in joining the Luxury Lash Family?
We are now hiring estheticians! We prefer at least 2 years of experience. Contact Susie at (703) 431-6858 to set up an interview. We look forward to meeting you :)
GIFT CARDS NOW AVAILABLE!
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
PLEASE NOTE: Lash specials are for new clients only please!
Easiest to book all appointments online
If you would like to speak with someone before booking, please call the office phone at 571 442-8565. Unfortunately we are unable to always get to the phone, so we have a 24 hour/7 day a week answering service. Please leave a message, so we can get back to you.
If you have a lash emergency or are having an issue cancelling an appt. online before the 24 hours, please text/call Susie at (703) 431-6858 (ONLY emergencies/problems please!)